Friday, January 14, 2011

Soap.

Random tip from moi: Unwrap your bars of soap and tuck them in your linen closet, underwear drawer or just put them on a shelf. Not only will they freshen your towels but the bars dry a bit more making them last longer in the shower.

Photobucket

I remember reading this somewhere and want to think it was another Martha tip. What can I say I love Martha for all of the nontraditional reasons. I love that she's picky and yes a little compulsive. I love that the more she lets loose on her shows lately the more real and endearing she becomes. I also love that she goes overboard in her explanations. Watching her shows as a kid (oh yes I did), I loved the mini schoolings I got on fussy and old fashioned norms. They lined right up with some of the ones my mom recalled from her own childhood and shared with me.

No comments: