Sunday, August 9, 2009

Doing, doing, doing . . .

. . . and not yet done. With the sewing room in order, I've been able to get in a few moments to work on some projects but just as I was about to finish this one I realized I needed some more velcro. Doh! Must order some soon or hit the store across town.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yesterday we roamed Home Depot giving Mr. Maricucu (the introvert) a little down time. Of course, no trip to Home Depot or Lowe's is complete without a ride on a tractor. Although I doubt a ride on a tractor will be as thrilling when they're teens and working on the lawn.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh and don't worry. In all this busyness the family hasn't gone hungry. Coming up sometime this week my version of black beans and rice, and the yummiest pulled pork ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: