Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anyone up for a little more dance/fighting?

My sister and I must have watched Breakin' 2 - Electric Boogaloo a hundred times. We loved the hokey dance-fighting, the fashions and the story line. Half of it was probably over our heads at the time but whoah talk about a flashback when I saw the trailer. I'm old enough to remember the the kids at school breaking out the cardboard boxes in the park for some break dancing.




And of course who can forget the dance "battling". Oh gracious.




Since my mom was very encouraging of us wearing anything fashionable as long as it was modest I think I can remember at least a dozen items shown in the movie that sis and I wore during the 80s. Oh and I'm pretty sure I have the pictures to prove it, which likely has my little sister quaking in her boots.

No comments: